Our Offer > ToolNet:
ToolNet is a solution for digitalizing the processes around handling and managing tools, equipment and other relevant assets directly or indirectly required for vehicle service and repairs. It is a software-as-a-service and state-of-the-art software solution, which can be accessed through a responsive design on a wide range of devices.
Watch the video
Features and functionalities:
- Inventory Management: Manage all your tools and equipment with storage location, condition, status, and many more. Get the latest tool information centrally
- Compliance Check: Compare Inventory against OEM tool standards and find the gap
- Maintenance& Calibration Tracking: Get reminders and notifications for required calibration days
- Tool Sharing: Find, share and send tools between workshops to bridge short term tool needs
- Many more features help your workshop becoming more efficient through digitalization
Problems the workshops face on a daily basis:
- No visibility of workshop assets for dealerships, OEMs and Chains
- Workshop is missing assets (tools)
- Tools often not included in workshop workflow in a digitalized way
- High upfront investment of dealership
Benefits for the customers:
- Reduce repair Downtime
- Scheduling required tools usage helps avoid downtime because of unavailable tools.
- Increase Tool Utilization & Tracking
- Check-in / out of tools provides proper tracking and accountability. Know where your tools are, who used them, etc.
- Maximize Service Readiness
- Insight into the dealers‘ tool inventory. Automatic OEM tool and equipment compliance assessments (quick tool check to support recall campaigns).
For more information about our OEM/OES services and solutions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org